Aanvy is actively renewing its digital channels and has started many strategic and challenging projects. Next to some major technological changes Deutsche Bank has decided to step into the Agile software development methodology in order to improve its agility and reduce time to market without scarifying quality As a senior developer you will bring Java design and development skills to enforce the group of developers within a Squad. You will extensively make use and apply Continuous Integration tools and practices in the context of Deutsche Bank's digitalization journey.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
Experience - 5+ Years
- Proficiency in working with global and local teams, working in a collaborative Agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, J2EE, spring framework.
- Excellent knowledge of Webservices (SOAP/REST), messaging (JMS/MQ), database (Oracle/MySQL etc), batch processing, security concepts, application servers (Tomcat/Wildfly etc), testing & debugging e2e.
- DevOps and problem oriented mind-set.
- Functional design, technical design and programming of new projects, enhancements, maintenance and troubleshooting of a specific set of applications, following IT Application Life Cycle standards aligned with technology strategy.
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
How we'll support you