Java Full stack
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry Type: Software Product
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Software Development
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
- Build a world class Engineering team
- Core responsibilities include - debug and diagnose issues from customer environments, design and implement a solution to business requirements (along with counterparts and distinguished Architects) for an industry-leading Warehouse Management Solution that has 100s of customers across the globe and is hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud, Private Cloud and, On-Premises.
- The team currently comprises 100+ global associates across the US, India and is expected to grow rapidly.
- Software: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, GIT, Rest API, OAuth, SQL Server & Oracle, ExtJS
- Application Architecture: Scalable, Resilient, secure enterprise application
- Frameworks/Others: Azure Cloud/Private Cloud/On-Premise, Jenkins, Splunk, AppDynamics
- Provide technical leadership and delivery for multiple initiatives. Trusted advisor for architectural and technical concerns for key critical and complex modules within a product.
- Involve in requirement gathering, design discussions to come up with architectural solutions
- Lead technical initiatives globally across Product
- Customer focus: Should be able to handle customer escalation interactions for technical problems. Should respond to queries from internal and external stakeholders. Promotes and prioritizes decisions or actions according to customer needs, encouraging others in the team to do the same
- Quick Learner, Result Oriented and work in a start-up mode for building and productizing prototype
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and product standards, Ensures the usage of reusable components through design, and also ensures that code quality, performance, and scalability and reliability requirements are met.
- Understands, tracks, and articulates issues / risks / action items; work with responsible owners to address the items on a timely basis; update the appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Comfortable in switching between multiple project contexts
- Provides guidance, feedback, coaching, and developmental experiences to the team.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Participates in interviewing of developers
- Bachelors degree (STEM preferred) and 5-13 years of Experience in software development
- Must have good hands-on knowledge as a Full Stack JavaJ2EE Developer with experience of Front End, Backend, UI and Database Development using technology stack like Core Java, MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Proven experience in product maintenance & support team (bug fixing).
- Good to have experience/ understanding on Devops
- Strong working knowledge of cloud environment and tools, Azure experience & networking security is a plus
- Good to have experience in using CI / CD tools like SVN, GIT, JUnit, JTest, Jenkins, etc
- Implement and improve Monitoring and Diagnostics (cloud) and alerting.
- Good to have understanding/experience in developing native SaaS application or moving monolithic application to SaaS from inception to implementation
- Demonstrated experience for working with cross functional stakeholders to gather and prioritize product requirements, manage development and delivery commitments for internal/Customer.
- Work on Critical/blocker issues provide guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce future customer issues.
- Excellent collaborator/communicator had run technical initiatives globally Nice To Have
- Previous experience with Warehouse/fulfillment or any ecommerce products
- Experience with API management platforms & providing / consuming RESTful APIs
Our current technical environment:
What youll do:Consistently delivers solid quality in both design and implementation and helps the team shape what is built how, in particular:
What we are looking for: